Enroll is a web-based, visual database tailored for tracking college applications and enrollment tasks.
Enroll was designed to be intuitive and easy to learn. Start with an easy import from excel and set up your goal trackers to see who you need to follow up with about FAFSA and more. As you move with your students through the process you will create goal trackers that allow you to quickly find students who have missed a step or who will need extra support.
Who is it for?
Enroll is designed to be used by college access teams - at high schools, across districts, non-profit organizations and for college access programs that have multiple sites. If you have multiple counselors and an administrator working together to get your seniors through to enrolment, Enroll will help you all stay on the same page with each and every student. And, if reporting outcomes and data-driven practice are high on your ‘to do’ list Enroll is there to support with pre-formatted Excel reports.
- Easy to learn: In person training options such as New York City
- Easy to track regional specific process and application data including CUNY and SUNY
- Simple import of student records from ATS, STARS, CB SAT scores, etc.
- Alignment with Google Forms allowing for fast collection of student information
- Aggregate and student level reports at the touch of a button
- Point and click customizable templates for schools, districts, and across regions for common processes, terminology, and reporting
Not the focus
- Integration with Common Application (option for the future)
- College acceptance Scattergram (option for the future)
- College and Career exploration tools (option for the future)
Naviance integrates college and career programing into an online platform.
Schools use Naviance to engage students in college and career activities beginning as early as middle school. For high school seniors, Naviance is linked to the Common App allowing counselors, students and parents to track the progress of document submission and acceptances through Naviance.
Who is it for?
Naviance is used by schools and non-profits alike. It is most helpful if you have a large percentage of students using the Common Application and are planning to use Naviance for career and college exploration. College counselors are most successful with Naviance when there is already someone on board with some level of expertise.
- College and career platform designed to deliver programing across grades
- Integration with Common Application allowing you tea easily track the application process and send edocs
- College acceptance Scattergram
- College and Career exploration tools
- Student logins
- Email students from platform
Not the focus
- Affordability with bulk discount packages
- In person training
- Ease of tracking regional specific process and application steps such as CUNY and SUNY
- Dashboard that highlights goals and students you need to follow up with
- Ability to quickly and easily integrate data from multiple sources