Where do you work when you get the chance to get out of your office and #workanywhere? I appreciate any chance to get out of the traditional office environment and set up shop wherever I am or seek out a place I would like to be. So whether you are working while traveling or traveling while working, we want to see the fun places you are setting up shop! Enter: #workanywhere
Here’s what you need to do when working while traveling.
- • Be sure to follow @fmyi on Instagram and be visually inspired by all the places you can work while traveling.
- • Share with us your #workanywhere environment and post it up on Instagram with #workanywhere, @fmyi, and tag your location.
- • In your description, be sure to let us know who you are, your workplace organization and any other fun details about what is allowing you to #workanywhere.
- • Share it on Twitter (we’ll spread the love).
More to consider.
- • Compile every other week or so the awesome and inspiring photos that meet the above criteria.
- • Share the photos and give shout outs to the companies who are going beyond their boundaries and getting their employees out and about without compromising productivity.
- • Challenge you to get out from behind that desk.
Here’s why we are doing it.
- • We want to inspire and empower a new way of working! It’s a a new day so get out there, be mobile, and explore your surroundings. So, continue to work outside the box and share photos.
- • Change of place ignites creativity and harnesses productivity in a way your desk, chair and desktop probably can’t give you.
- • Who doesn’t want to have a little fun and look at pretty things?
We will see you back here in a couple weeks.
In the mean time here are some things to consider about telecommuting and working while traveling: