When you select a web based system for managing customer relationships (a CRM tool), there’s more to consider than just Salesforce. First and foremost, be sure it’s a good fit for your team. The acronym “CRM” can sound a bit scary and make people think of it just as a reporting tool and yet another thing they have to do. Another way to think of it is “Communication Relationship Management,” so you can be your most efficient and effective when communicating what’s going on with the people you interact with to track daily progress toward goals.
What limitations of Salesforce can be roadblocks to your CRM efforts?
- Can require significant consulting and custom development beyond the licensing fees before you roll it out beyond the terms used in their off the shelf version.
- Adoption challenges given the interface which mainly tailored to a software sales rep cold calling a lot of people everyday.
- High recurring subscription costs given the escalating costs for additional features and AppExchange products.
With FMYI’s collaborative database system, teams can strap on their skates and go, rather than hiring people to build a rink and consult, and burn people out from numerous training sessions. We’re positioned as a very different, more usable CRM:
- Highly configurable to reflect the terminology you use with your teams without custom development.
- Designed to look friendly like an online store — home page image grid view trackers, browse view with filters, pop up modal quick view windows, and more.
- Less hidden fees for additional features and more flat rate pricing options.
Thousands use FMYI to easily track data and updates with their customers, clients, stakeholders, vendors, and other contacts, along with tools for action and team communication. But what also makes FMYI unique is that you can connect contacts to various projects and interact on those. Or you can build a resource library of forms, articles and best practices, to power more collaboration to achieve goals.
Here’s what customers have told us they found with Salesforce and how it compares to FMYI:
- Salesforce costs add up quickly, plus require IT and technical resources to setup and customize, whereas FMYI is virtually instant to start up, any person can run it and is much more budget friendly.
- Salesforce has many extra tools that many businesses don’t necessarily need, taking real estate, causing confusion, and lengthening training efforts.
- Salesforce is rigid even when needs of the organization change, whereas FMYI allows flexibility as you go, making the system scalable to new initiatives.
- Salesforce structure is not intuitive to some users, such as busy people on the go that just need to add or drop information and move on.
- Salesforce is often too complex for people, whereas FMYI has the look and feel of a favorite social network and is more easily adopted.
- Salesforce deployments take time, and by the time you’re done, you’re left feeling burned out.
- Salesforce requires many rules, regulations and processes and then training, training and more training, all preventing usage.
Get a custom demo and see what FMYI can do for your CRM needs!