If you had one wish for your team project collaboration workflow, what would it be? More people? An unlimited budget? Hump day everyday?
There is something you can do right now that will maximize what you can get done with your team on a small budget to free up time for other things. A phenomenon where you and your teams get more done, faster, with less work, more fun, while helping you achieve your goals as you scale up. You know that feeling of being in the zone, firing on all cylinders, with the crowd behind you like those Nike ads? It’s called A Faster Fast:
1. Manage tasks.
- • Set who (individuals or teams) is responsible for project and CRM tasks with automatic email reminders.
- • Monitor progress right away with everything at your fingertips via a snapshot overview including overdue tasks.
- • Your team completes the tasks and helps you achieve your goals. Time to celebrate!
2. Gather data.
- • Gather data on an ongoing basis to measure impact and share vital specifications via survey-like forms.
- • Generate custom reports aggregating data over time across one or more projects.
- • Ditch emailing around spreadsheets to gather data by automatically having the latest info for decision making.
- • Integrated with tasks and data are features like messages, file sharing, and events to enhance knowledge.
- • Scale your success with robust search, organizational features, copy content, team permissions, and importing.
- • Replicate your work across additional departments, regions, and partners through template project sites.